The rules and regulations surrounding tax and accounting are becoming ever more stringent and complex, placing an increasing burden on businesses, particularly those with global ambitions. Operating internationally in today’s environment not only requires businesses to get a firm grip of local rules and procedures, but also ensure they are compliant with an evolving set of supranational regulations.
Our specialists provide a seamless and cost-effective way to bolster your resources as and when needed, and ensure your tax and accounting affairs are compliant, insightful and accurate at all times. Our experienced team can provide practical solutions to improve efficiencies and tax savings, along with an extensive range of essential back-office support – including bookkeeping, preparing and submitting financial statements and accounts, filing VAT and Income Tax Returns and annual auditing support.
We strive to build trusted relationships, working as an extension of your team, taking care of the administrative and transactional tasks, so you can focus on your core business.
Ensure your tax and accounting affairs are compliant, insightful and accurate at all times
- Book Keeping – Monthly management of accounts as per local GAAP.
- MIS – Submission of a consolidated report as per client format.
- Annual Financial Statement – Preparation of annual financial statements as per local GAAP for compliance purpose.
- Withholding Tax – Assistance with appropriate withholding tax deduction and return filing.
- VAT – Identifying correct VAT rates and submission of returns including claiming input credit.
- Income Tax Return – Filling of annual income Tax Return as per approved Financial Statements.
- Audit Support – Support with Annual Audit of Financial Statements as per law.
- Consolidation of Financials – Assistance with Consolidation of Financials of Subsidiaries.
- Treasury Support – Bank Payments on behalf of client entity.
If you would like to find out more about our Globalization Services, please contact the team